MaiMai

The Good Doctor - Terence Audette 4.5 Stars

When I saw the length of this book on my e-reader (636 pgs), I confess to being seriously intimidated. Once I started reading though, I quickly fell in love with the characters and never wanted it to end. I absolutely loved Eric's "voice" throughout the book. Yes, there were times I wanted to smack him upside the head right along with his mother but then he would interact with his son, Jase, and I would forgive him everything! Every child deserves as much love as Eric (as well as the rest of the family) bestows on his son!

While the book is not heavy in plot, I thoroughly enjoyed reading about the characters day-to-day interactions...some of which made me laugh out loud, some of which made me cry and some of which made my temperature skyrocket (yup, the totally unrealistic yet sizzling sex!).

There were some issues with formatting and editing but not enough to drive me crazy. The ending was oddly abrupt but honestly? I didn't want it to end at all so I was more than happy to see that there are 4 chapters posted of The Good Doctor, Part 2!